Truck Rear Rack, Dee Zee Tough.
You have the front cab rack and are looking to complete the look. Well you can by getting the Dee Zee Aluminum Rear Truck Rack. Now you have a full rack system with endless possibilities. From securing ladders or hauling kayaks to the lake, feel good that they anchored down to arrive at your destination. This will also free up the pickup bed to carry other necessary tools of trade.
Made of 100% 2.75” aluminum tubing with a protective gloss or textured black powder coating, our rear racks are built to handle as much abuse as you can throw at them.
Want to Accessorize? No Problem.
We know truck needs vary from one job to another, that’s why we’ve designed our Rear Rack with an integrated channel system, for endless accessory possibilities. We’ve also made it simple to install by bolting directly into your vehicles existing stake pocket holes.
Dee Zee Rear Racks Feature:
- Rear Truck Rack Gives A Full Rack System
- 2.75" Hexagonal Aluminum Tubing for rugged construction
- 300lb. Limit for One Rack and 500lb. Limit with Two
- Protective Textured or Gloss Black Powder Coat Finish keeps your rack looking fresh
- Integrated Channel System for easy addition of accessories
- Includes Set Of 2 Removable Tie Down Mounts
- Installs into Existing Stake Pocket Holes
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty
Explore Overland Accessories for Midsize Trucks HERE