Looking for Combined Transport of Non-Flammable Fluids and Your Tools?
When working on the farm or out in the wilderness sometimes you need to transport water or other non-flammable fluids in combination with the tools for the job at hand. Dee Zee Combo tanks combine the convenience of a utility chest with a liquid transfer tank- giving you the ability to securely travel with tools and fluids.
Constructed of heavy duty .125 Brite-Tread aluminum with radius curve design to eliminate key weld pressure points. Aluminum is durable light weight and eliminates the worry of rust. Our Combo Tanks are the definition of rugged.
Tanks feature 3 stability baffles, lockable cap to keep your fluids secure, .375" drainage plug, and venting coupler. The Utility Chest is made out of .056 Brite-Tread aluminum and utilizes dampened gas shocks for smooth, controlled opening.
Dee Zee Combo Tanks Feature:
- Convenient Storage Bolted Onto A Transfer Tank
- Protective Black Powder Coat Finish
- Transfer Tank Constructed of .125 Brite-Tread Aluminum
- Radius Curve Eliminates Weld Pressure Points
- Includes Cap and Coupler For Venting
- 3 Stability Baffles and Drain Plug
- Several Size Options To Maximize Storage Capacity
- Utility Chest Features .056 Brite-Tread Aluminum
- Lockable Stainless Steel Paddle Handles
- Made In USA
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty
*Tanks are intended for private use (non-commercial).
*Not designed for use as an auxiliary fuel system.
*Not designed for use as an auxiliary fuel system. Click to view our Auxiliary Transfer Tanks.
*Does not meet title 49 of the United Stated Federal Registry governing transportation.