No products in the cart.
Combo Transfer Tank – White Steel
Convenient storage tool box mounted to diesel fuel transfer tank.
Add lightbox content here…
Looking for Combined Transport of Non-Flammable Fluids and Your Tools?
When working on the farm or out in the wilderness sometimes you need to transport water or other non-flammable fluids in combination with the tools for the job at hand. Dee Zee Combo tanks combine the convenience of a utility chest with a liquid transfer tank- giving you the ability to securely travel with tools and fluids.
Constructed of rugged high-quality steel with a white powder coat finish to ensure lasting protection. A radius curve design eliminates key welding points making this thing as durable as it is functional, our Combo Tanks are the definition of rugged.
Tanks feature 3 stability baffles, lockable cap to keep your fluids secure, .375" drainage plug, and venting coupler. The Utility Chest is made out of 14-gauge steel and utilizes dampened gas shocks for smooth, controlled opening.
Dee Zee Combo Tanks Feature:
- Convenient Storage Bolted Onto A Transfer Tank
- Protective White Powder Coat Finish
- Transfer Tank Constructed of Heavy-Duty 14-Gauge Steel
- Radius Curve Eliminates Weld Pressure Points
- Includes Cap and Coupler For Venting
- 3 Stability Baffles and Drain Plug
- Several Size Options To Maximize Storage Capacity
- Utility Chest Features 14-Gauge Steel
- Lockable Stainless Steel Paddle Handles
- Made In USA
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty
**Tanks are intended for private use (non-commercial). Not designed for use as an auxiliary fuel system. Not for use with gasoline.Does not meet title 49 of the United Stated Federal Registry governing transportation.