Hex Series Bed Access Steps
Dee Zee’s full-length steps now stretch between your truck’s wheel wells and provides a third step for reaching items in your truck bed. This added functionality doesn’t take away from a rugged, yet sleek design. The lightweight extruded aluminum hugs the rocker panel and they are coated with a textured black powder coat. Custom-fit bracing mounts to the truck using existing factory holes.
Patented Adjustable Cast Steps for a Perfect Fit
Dee Zee designed the Hex Series steps with customization in mind. They feature a patented integrated channel design that enables you to position each of the three cast steps in the perfect position. Slide the cab steps in position for a secure footing every time and customize the placement of the third step in front of the rear wheel for better access to your tool box, tank, or other items stored in the bed. Then lock them in place with the supplied Allen wrench for a dependable step every time. If it’s not quite right or you want to change it up for the kids, loosen the bolts, slide it, and done!
Access Your Truck Bed with Ease
With the height of trucks getting taller, access to the truck bed can be a challenge, especially if you hope to keep your shirt clean. The mounting bar for the Hex Bed Access Step now extends past the cab to position a step in front of the rear wheel. The cast aluminum step gives you secure footing to access gear in the front of your truck bed.
Hex Series Bed Access Step Features
- Made of Extruded Aluminum
- Textured Black Powder Coat Finish
- Cast Aluminum Step for Secure Footing
- Three (3) Steps per side, giving access to cab doors and the truck bed
- Integrated Channel to Adjust the Steps for Customized Placement®
- Three Universal Lengths:
- Length Determined by Cab and Bed length
- Bed Access Step can be Positioned in Front of the Rear Wheel
- Custom Fit Bracket Kits – Sold Separately
- No Drill Installation Utilizing Factory Holes
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty
**Brackets are custom fit for each vehicle and minor drilling may be required for a handful of vehicles.
There are no reviews yet.