Dee Zee Legendary Crossover Construction, Also Available in Steel.
The Crossover toolbox has become a favorite for folks who know how to put in a hard day’s work. Visit any construction site, park maintenance facility, or hunting camp and you’re all but guaranteed to see at least a few.
In the world of Crossover Tool Boxes, people have come to expect exceptional quality and ruggedness from the name Dee Zee. Our Hardware Series Crossover Toolbox is no different.
Constructed of heavy duty 20-gauge steel with internal bends and double V-Pan lid stiffener to create unmatched strength and rigidity. In layman’s terms- our toolboxes can sure take a beating.
Go ahead, let it rain
Our Hardware Series Crossover Toolbox is protected by texture black NRT™ (No Rust Technology) rust inhibitor powder coat finish to help protect the box and keep it looking great for years. A closed cell foam gasket ensures that weather and road spray don’t damage your tools.
Long days in the field can take their tole, but our Hardware Series can take all you have to throw at it. Operation is simple and reliable with Lockable stainless steel paddle handles, dampened gas shocks and self-adjusting strikers.
A removable plastic tool tray keeps smaller items separate and prevents them from getting lost underneath your larger tools.
HARDware Series – Crossover Tool Box Features:
- 20-Gauge Steel Construction
- Texture Black Powder Coat Finish
- NRT™ Powder Coat Is A Specially Designed To Increase Corrosion Protection
- Lockable Stainless Steel Paddle Handle Latches
- Double V-Pan Lid Stiffener Creates Strength and Rigidity
- Internal Bends Add Superior Body Strength
- Closed Cell Foam Gasket Helps Resist The Elements From Getting Inside The Box
- Dampened Gas Shocks Open At A Steady, Controlled Rate
- Removable Plastic Tool Tray To Keep Smaller Items Organized
- Made In USA
- Three-Year Warranty