A Safe and Convenient Means for Transporting Non-Flammable Liquids.
Looking for a dependable way to transport non-flammable liquids around the farm or the worksite without interfering with your Crossover Toolbox?
Dee Zee’s L Shaped Transfer Tanks are forged out of rugged steel, protected by NRT™ (No Rust Technology) rust inhibitor powder coat finish for rugged quality that lasts.
Proudly Built in the Heartland of America.
Dee Zee’s L-Shaped Transfer Tanks are constructed out of heavy-duty 14-gauge steel with a radius curve design to eliminate key weld pressure points. Internal baffle(s) adds stability by preventing fluid from sloshing around the tank when turning or stopping while driving.
The cap is designed to allow venting and is lockable to keep your tank content secure, while a .375" drainage plug allows easy drainage of contents when needed.
Specialty Series Transfer Tank
- Heavy-Duty 14-Gauge Steel
- NRT™ Powder Coat Is Specially Designed To Increase Corrosion Protection
- Radius Curves Eliminates Weld Pressure Points
- Includes Cap and Coupler For Venting
- Stability Baffle(s) and Drain Plug
- Several Size Options To Maximize Storage Capacity
- L-Shape Design To Accommodate Crossover Tool Box
- Made In USA
- Three-Year Warranty
*Tanks are intended for private use (non-commercial).
*Not designed for use as an auxiliary fuel system. Click to view our Auxiliary Transfer Tanks.
*Not for use with gasoline
*Does not meet title 49 of the United Stated Federal Registry.