No products in the cart.
The days of behemoth ladder racks and permanent cargo systems are over!
The Invis-A-Rack Cargo Management System allows you to have a functional ladder rack that can be collapsed down into the bed rail casings when not in use. Whether you have the need to haul the occasional load from the home improvement store, or depend on a cargo system daily- you can trust the Invis-A-Rack by Dee Zee to be up to the challenge.
Goes from invisible to invaluable in a matter of seconds.
Made from lightweight aluminum extrusions, this innovative cargo system has non-rusting strength sealed by a texture black powder finish. High quality mechanisms ensure to last the life of your truck and provide a sturdy frame when erected. Installation is made easy with heavy-duty clamps to secure the unit to your truck bed rails.
With a weight capacity of 500 pounds, you can rely on the Invis-A-Rack to withstand
heavy-duty use. Construction workers can now haul lumber and ladders by
day, and escort the family to dinner and a movie by night. Outdoor enthusiasts now have a system to effectively transport their canoe to the river on the weekends without attaching a bulky rack system that is a permanent fixture to the truck.
As shown on TV, the Invis-A-Rack was intended for production in the USA and the inventor, Donny McCall, would not accept anything less. Dee Zee has fulfilled that promise with 100% production in America"s heartland. Use of highest quality materials and precision manufacturing makes the Invis-A-Rack a truly American
Invis-A Rack Cargo Management System Features:
- Innovative Design Allows Arm Supports to be folded into Bed Rail Casings
- Superior Fuel Efficiency by Collapsing Ladder Rack When Not in use
- Invisible to Invaluable in a Matter of Seconds
- No-Drill Installation with Clamps Secured to the Truck Bed Rails
- Sturdy and Lightweight Aluminum Construction
- Texture Black Powder Coat Prevents Oxidation
- Small Storage Box (6"-8" Beds) to Complete Rail Sections
- All Mounting Hardware Included
- 500 lb. Weight Capacity
- Designed for Full Size Trucks
- Made in USA
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty