Custom Utility Chests for Jeep Wrangler
The forecast calls for sunny skies and mid-seventy temps, which means you are removing the roof from your Wrangler to soak up the rays and let the wind blow through your hair on the way to the beach. After a few stops to fill up the cooler, you are ready for a day that would make even Ferris Bueller a little jealous.
But before you your leave your Jeep in the parking lot to head towards the water, you still need a way to lock up your valuables. When you strip down your JK or JL for your adventure, Dee Zee gives you a custom-fit utility chest for the rear of your Wrangler. The Jeep box mounts using factory mounting locations and has features you will not find anywhere else.
What Makes it Unique?
The innovative design features a locking pin system that allows you to pivot the box to retain access to the rear storage area under the floor with the turn of a key. Fold down the rear seats, then remove the knob, and rotate the box vertically. The DZ6534JNTB knob is on the outside and DZ6534JWTB knob is on the inside. The locking stainless steel paddle handle and .056-gauge aluminum construction keeps your gear safe when you leave your Jeep behind. The box is finished in textured black powder coat.
Jeep Toolbox Features:
- Fits Jeep Wrangler JK or JL
- Non-Rusting .056 Brite-Tread Aluminum
- Texture Black Powder Coat Finish
- Lockable Stainless-Steel Paddle Handle Latch
- Pivoting Design to Access the Lower Storage Compartment
- DZ6534JNTB Knob is on the Exterior of the Toolbox
- DZ6534JWTB Knob is on the Inside of the Toolbox
- Water Resistant Foam Gasket Around the Lid
- No-Drill Installation Using Factory Holes
- DZ6534JWTB Angled Front Avoids Interference with the Rear Door Handle
- Installation Hardware Included
- Sizes Available for 2-door and 4-door Models
- Made In USA
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty