Safely Transport Non-Flammable Fluids Without Sacrificing Your Crossover Toolbox.
Transporting non-flammable fluids can be tricky. Without the right container you risk the splashing, spillage, and surging caused from poor tank construction- especially on containers without stability baffling. Dee Zee’s L Shaped Fluid Transfer Tank is a safe and convenient means for transporting non-flammable liquids.
Built Dee Zee Tough, for Lasting Construction.
Constructed of heavy gauge .125 Brite-Tread aluminum with an L-Shape design, our transfer tanks are the perfect partner for our Brite-Tread Crossover toolboxes. Radius curve design eliminates key weld pressure points and ensures seams stay strong, even under the most demanding applications.
Tanks feature 3 stability baffles to prevent sloshing of fluids during the harsh conditions of today’s driving. A lockable cap keeps tanks contents secure while a .375" drainage plug and venting coupler ensure easy drainage whenever needed.
Specialty Series Transfer Tank Features:
- Non-Rusting .125 Brite-Tread Aluminum
- Radius Curve Eliminates Weld Pressure Points
- Includes Cap and Coupler For Venting
- 3 Stability Baffles and Drain Plug
- Mounting Tabs To Secure To The Truck Bed
- Several Size Options To Maximize Storage Capacity
- L-Shape Design To Accommodate Crossover Tool Box
- Made In USA
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty
*Tanks are intended for private use (non-commercial). Not designed for use as an auxiliary fuel system.
**Not for use with gasoline. Does not meet title 49 of the United Stated Federal Registry governing transportation.