A Safe and Convenient Means for Transporting Non-Flammable Liquids.
Looking for a dependable way to transport non-flammable liquids around the farm or to the site without interfering with your Crossover Toolbox?
Dee Zee’s L Shaped Transfer Tanks are forged out of rugged steel, protected by NRT™ (No Rust Technology) rust inhibitor powder coat finish for rugged quality that lasts.
Proudly Built in the Heartland of America.
Dee Zee’s L-Shaped Transfer Tanks are constructed out of heavy-duty 14-gauge steel with a radius curve design to eliminate key weld pressure points. Three internal baffles add stability by preventing fluid from sloshing around the tank when turning or stopping while driving.
A lockable cap keeps your tank content secure, while a .375" drainage plug and venting coupler allow easy drainage of contents when needed.
Specialty Series Transfer Tank
- Heavy-Duty 14-Gauge Steel
- NRT™ Powder Coat Is A Specially Designed To Increase Corrosion Protection
- Radius Curve Eliminates Weld Pressure Points
- Includes Cap and Coupler For Venting
- 3 Stability Baffles and Drain Plug
- Several Size Options To Maximize Storage Capacity
- L-Shape Design To Accommodate Crossover Tool Box
- Made In USA
- Three-Year Warranty
*Tanks are intended for private use (non-commercial).
*Not designed for use as an auxiliary fuel system. Click to view our Auxiliary Transfer Tanks.
*Not for use with gasoline
*Does not meet title 49 of the United Stated Federal Registry.
There are no reviews yet.