Overland Top Rails
Dee Zee Overland Top Rails were designed with versatility in mind. Complete the overland look for your full-size and mid-size truck with the top rails to tie together Dee Zee’s front and rear cab racks.
Hex Series Design.
The Hex Series design with Dee Zee aluminum cab racks (sold separately) allows you to mount things above your truck bed. This kit gives you two full length rails (front to back) and two cross rails that connect using the extruded channel. The cross rails can be move forward and backward along the side rails for perfect positioning. You now have the freedom to customize your truck’s look and how it functions with accessories, lights, or tents (sold separately).
Dee Zee Overland Top Rails Features:
- Full-Size and Mid Size Trucks
- Made of Hexagonal Extruded Aluminum
- Integrated Channel Allows for Customization
- 225 Pound Dynamic Capacity Limit
- 600 Pound Static Load Limit (Parked Only)
- Protected with Texture Black Powder Coat
- Truck Racks (Sold Separately)
- Durable Plastic End Caps
- No Drilling Required for Easy Installation
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty
The top rails are 57.875 mounting hole to mounting hole.
Currently the Overland Top Rails are for Mid-size trucks. We are working on a full size version that will be available later in 2021.
We are working on a top rail system for full size trucks. We are looking at a release sometime in the first quarter of 2021.