The Security of a Padlock, the Toughness of Dee Zee
At Dee Zee we take toughness as seriously as you do. That’s why our Padlock Crossover Tool Box is constructed of 20% thicker aluminum than our standard Red Label box to stand up to confidently to all the abuse you can toss at it. The body is bent out of a single sheet of aluminum with full seam welds joining the sides for superior quality and strength.
We can say with confidence that this is one of the toughest crossover tool boxes on the market.
What good is a truck box if the installation is overly complicated, or worse yet, unstable. By securing the crossover with the supplied j-bolts directly into the stake pocket holes, or upgrading to our premium installation kit, it can be firmly and securely mounted to your truck for a lasting connection.
No more worrying. It’s time to put your tools on lock down.
Thieves are lurking everywhere, waiting for the ideal moment to take advantage of your oversight and profit from your hard work. Having a strong, secure box to stop these thieves in their tracks is a great start.
Our Crossover Tool Box requires 2.5 times more pry force to open the lid compared to standard tool box latches. The unique design nests the padlock into the side of the box, making it impossible to reach with bolt cutters. Patented slide surrounds heavy-duty striker bolts to keep the lid closed with a single moving part- which means less vulnerable areas for crooks to exploit.
Choose your own one-inch shackle lock, or save the hassle of digging through your keys and go with a BOLT padlock- a sophisticated locking system that allows the use of your existing ignition key for securing the lock. (padlocks sold separately - not included.)
Thieves are not the only unwanted intruders who can wreak havoc on your investment. Mother nature has claimed many a tool with little remorse, and should always be considered when selecting a box for your tools. Our box features lid strikers that are integrated to the lid design in order to avoid weakened weld points. No more parts wearing out and most importantly, no more fear of unwelcome damage from weather and other outside elements. An automotive grade rubber bulb seal wraps the undercarriage as an extra defense against Mother Nature’s wrath.
Padlock Crossover Tool Box Features:
- Non-Rusting .072 Brite-Tread Aluminum
- BOLT Padlock Uses Your Truck Ignition Key (sold separately)
- Accommodates any 1” Padlock (sold separately)
- Internal Bends Add Superior Body Strength
- Automotive Grade Rubber Bulb Lid Seal to Resist the Elements
- Dampened Gas Shocks Hold the Lid Open at 90-Degrees
- Full Length Hidden Hinge and Full Seam Welds
- Double V-Pan Lid Stiffener Creates Strength and Rigidity
- Customizable Metal Tool Tray To Keep Smaller Items Organized
- Available in Deep and Wide Models for Extra Storage Space (depending on truck bed length)
- Made in USA
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty