It’s Time We Talk About the Dark Horse in Truck Toolboxes
Side access boxes offer a great way to add a large amount of tool storage with full access to your tools from the side of your truck’s bed. The Dee Zee Padlock Side Mount Brite Toolbox is built with non-rusting Brite-Tread aluminum, so you don’t need to sacrifice style for functionality and durability.
We believe truck tool boxes need to be as functional as they are rugged, so as with many of our other tool boxes we use dampened gas shocks for smooth even opening and holding the lid open firmly at 90 degrees. Adjustable lid strikers ensure consistent latching and closing every time.
We take rugged seriously when we build a toolbox. Full length hidden hinge and full seam welds, internal bends, and Double V-Pan lid stiffener come together to provide unparalleled strength and rigidity.
More Keys, More Problems
If you’ve ever fumbled around in low light situations struggling to find the right key, you’ll understand why we suggest you secure your box with BOLT padlock (not included) so you can use your ignition key to lock and secure your box. You heard right, no more fumbling through your keys every time you need to unlock your toolbox, you can use the same key you do to start you car.
Since we believe that outside elements should remain outside, our side mount toolbox includes an automotive grade rubber bulb lid seal to resist weather and road spray. Mother Nature, bring your worst.
Padlock Side Mount Tool Box Features:
- Accommodates any 1” Padlock (sold separately)
- Internal Bends Add Superior Body Strength
- Automotive Grade Rubber Bulb Lid Seal to Resist the Elements
- Dampened Gas Shocks Hold the Lid Open at 90-Degrees
- Full Length Hidden Hinge and Full Seam Welds
- Double V-Pan Lid Stiffener Creates Strength and Rigidity
- Three Lengths Available to Match your Bed Size
- Made in USA
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty