A Rear Step So Tough It’ll Make Your Boots Cry
Some people demand a little more from a step to access the rear of their Ford Transit. When toughness takes precedence the Dee Zee Rear Rough Step provides a rugged step area for the Transit van.
Our Rear Rough Step is forged out of heavy duty aluminum and coated with our patented NRT™ (No Rust Technology) black powder coat for optimal ruggedness and resistance against corrosion.
Sheds Mud Like a Bad Date to the Prom
Our grated design allows mud, water, snow, and whatever else you step in daily to easily pass through; preventing buildup while providing unmatched traction when entering or exiting the rear of the van. Plus they’re built Dee Zee tough, so you don’t have to feel bad the next time you use them to scrape your boots clean.
The Rear Rough Step is built to withstand abuse in a variety ways or simply add a dependable and rugged step for those who need it.
Rear Rough Step Features:
- Rugged Heavy Duty Aluminum
- Seven inch wide step surface
- NRT™ Black Powder Coat Is A Specially Designed To Increase Corrosion Protection
- Grated Steel Top Provides Unmatched Traction
- Dirt and Water Drain Away to Keep the Board Clear of Debris
- Made in America's Heartland – USA
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty
The mounting locations are vehicle specific. Some applications are rocker panel and others are frame. You see the installation by looking at the instructions when you have found the part number for your vehicle.