On The Road, Time is Money.
Regular stops to refuel can take their tole on your workday or extend your drive time on road trips with your 5th wheel trailer. Dee Zee Auxiliary Transfer Tanks are tested and certified to hold diesel fuel for refueling equipment at the job site or for transferring directly to your truck’s fuel tank during longer commutes.
Our tanks are constructed out of Non-Rusting .125 Brite-Tread Aluminum with radius curve design to eliminate key weld pressure points and are hydrostatically pressure tested up to 29psi to ensure they meet the highest level of quality.
Extra Fuel When You Need it, Siphoned Directly to Your Gas Tank.
Go ahead, skip that next exit with confidence. Our sophisticated connector kit (sold separately) allows you to move fuel directly from your transfer tank to your fuel tank. Auxiliary Tanks meet Federal DOT and Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration requirements for tanks to perform as an Auxiliary Fuel system.
Connector kits to feed diesel directly into your OEM fuel line sold separately.
Dee Zee Auxiliary Fuel Transfer Tank Features:
- Non-Rusting .125 Brite-Tread Aluminum
- Meets Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration Requirements For Diesel Auxiliary Tanks
- Radius Curve Eliminates Weld Pressure Points
- Includes Coupler for Venting (1) and Dual Threaded Bungs
- Compatible with Center Mounted Transfer Pumps (larger pumps require bracing)
- Full Sized and Fully Welded Baffles Add Extra Strength
- Hydrostatically Pressure Tested to 29 psi
- Meets Federal DOT Requirements for UN31A and UN31B Tanks
- Standard .375" Drain Plug
- Mounting Tabs To Secure To The Truck Bed
- Rectangle - L: 48" x W: 24" x H: 24"
- Volume: 106 Gallon Capacity
- Made In USA
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty
*Always Check Local Regulations and Vehicle Warranty Before Altering Your OEM Fuel System
**Diesel Fuel Line Connection Kits Sold Separately