No products in the cart.
Red Label Fifth Wheel Utility Chest
Keep storage space accessible while traveling with your Fifth Wheel.
Add lightbox content here…
When You Have the Right Tool for the Job, Things Just Go More Smoothly.
When was the last time you effectively drove a screw in with a hammer? It’s just not going to happen. The same goes for using a regular truck toolbox when you’re towing a fifth wheel trailer. Why use a box that was designed for a standard pickup, when you could have one built specifically for your fifth wheel?
Our Red Label Utility Chest is designed with the fifth wheel in mind. It fits securely on either side of the hitch, at the front or back of your truck bed depending on your preference.
As They Say, Bigger is Better.
Our Red Label Fifth Wheel Utility Box offers plenty of storage for tools and other supplies you may need to haul along with your trailer.
We like to make tough things here at DeeZee, that’s why the Red Label Utility Chest is forged out of .056 Brite-Tread aluminum using a crown style lid with a full pan double-V stiffener for superior rigidity. We also like to make life as easy as possible for those folks out there putting in a hard day’s work, so we use dampened gas shocks for silky smooth opening and closing of the lid.
All of this doesn’t mean a thing if the stuff in your box isn’t safe from theft or damage. Lockable paddle handles keep people out of your toolbox, and a closed cell foam gasket keeps the contents of your box dry, cozy, and protected from the elements.
Dee Zee Tool Box – Red Label Chest Features:
- The Right Box for Your Fifth Wheel Trailer
- Constructed of heavy duty Brite-Tread aluminum.
- Crown style lid with a full pan double-V stiffener for superior rigidity.
- lockable stainless steel paddle handles
- dampened gas shocks
- closed cell foam gasket
- and self-adjusting strikers.
- Non-Rusting .056 Brite-Tread Aluminum
- Extra Wide Storage To Fit More Gear
- Lockable Stainless Steel Paddle Handle Latches
- Internal Bends Add Superior Body Strength
- Closed Cell Foam Gasket Helps Resist The Elements From Getting Inside The Box
- Dampened Gas Shocks Open At A Steady, Controlled Rate
- Crowned Lid With Full Length Hidden Hinge
- Double V-Pan Lid Stiffener Creates Strength and Rigidity
- Self-Adjusting Lid Strikers For Secure Closing
- Front, Back and Bottom Are Bent From A Single Piece Of Aluminum
L: 60" x W: 24" x H: 18.1" | Vol: 14.9 cu. ft.
W-2: 2.4"; H-1: 15.4"
Made In USA