Dee Zee’s Legendary Construction, in a Double Lid Box
If you need full walk up access to your tools from either side of the truck bed- double lid, or Gull Wing Tool Boxes are the perfect option. Dee Zee Red Label Double Lid (Gull Wing) Crossover Boxes are made from Non-Rusting .056 Brite-Tread Aluminum with internal bends for superior rigidity throughout.
Messy weather conditions are no longer a concern for your tools.
A closed cell foam gasket defends the inside of the box against outside elements while a crown style lid and double v-pan lid stiffener create strength and rigidity throughout.
When you open your toolbox a lot, you want a lid that can handle the abuse. That’s why we equip our lids with dampened gas shocks for even opening and adjustable strikers to ensure silky smooth closing. A hidden full-length hinge keeps the lid movement feeling solid.
The job site can get messy, but that doesn’t mean your truck box needs to. Our removable plastic tray is the perfect way to keep smaller hand tools and other items from getting buried below larger tools and easily mounts to the top of box for quick access.
Red Label Gull Wing Tool Boxes feature:
- Non-Rusting .056 Brite-Tread Aluminum
- Lockable Stainless Steel Paddle Handle or Black Pull Handle Latches
- Two Finishes Available: Gloss Black or Texture Black Powder Coat Finish
- Internal Bends Add Superior Body Strength
- Closed Cell Foam Gasket Helps Resist The Elements From Getting Inside The Box
- Dampened Gas Shocks Open At A Steady, Controlled Rate
- Crowned Lid With Full Length Hidden Hinge
- Adjustable Lid Strikers For Secure Closing
- Double V-Pan Lid Stiffener Creates Strength and Rigidity
- Front, Back and Bottom Are Bent From A Single Piece Of Aluminum
- Removable Plastic Tool Tray To Keep Smaller Items Organized
- Made In USA
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty
All crossover toolboxes come with a pair of J-bolts to hook to the bedrail.
The latches are 13 13/16″ from the end of the box.
We only offer this box in the silver color. DZ8363
Length is 69.75″ x Width 20″ x Height 13.1″.
Those dimensions sound like a stepside style truck bed. We do not have a crossover toolbox that will fit between the bed rails.
The gull wing does not work very well with the cab rack. Because of the foot for the rack comes up on the outside can affect the latch to open the box.
Drill a hole through the toolbox and use a J-bolt hooked to the bed rail and then a washer and nut on the inside of the toolbox.
Length. Such as an 8′, 6′, or 5.5′. Front to rear.
Yes. It will fit fine on the model.
The dimensions are not much different than what is listed. Except the thickness which is .056 thick aluminum.
Copy the following address into your web browser and it will lead you to the product page and under additional information you will find the information. https://www.deezee.com/product/dz8370b-red-label-gull-wing-tool-box-black/
We use a J-bolt that hooks to the pick up bed rail.
The width between the two lids is approximately 6″. I would be worried over time the extra weight on the box could damage it.
On a gull wing toolbox yes.
DZ8170B will work in the Dodge.