Universal Hex Cross Rails
Dee Zee designed Hex Cross Rails with customization in mind and they now can now be mounted on midsize and full-size trucks. The universal bracket attaches to the lip of the truck bed and can be mounted anywhere along the rail. The hexagonal tubing includes integrated channels to mount various accessories.
Channels allow you to customize the mounting of accessories anywhere along the channel such as lights, tie-downs, mountain bikes or tents (not included).
The protective texture black powder coat prevents oxidation and features our NRT™ powder coat chemical. NRT™ (No Rust Technology) is a specially developed coating that increases corrosion protection. Rated for 200 lbs.
Dee Zee Hex Series Cross Rails Feature:
- Made of Hexagonal Extruded Aluminum
- Texture black powder coat for style and protection
- Lightweight, yet durable with 200-pound weight capacity
- Can be mounted anywhere along the bed rail and spaced for your needs
- Easy removal with hand knobs when not in use
- Durable Plastic End Caps
- No Drilling Required for Easy Installation
- Channels Add Endless Accessory Options (not included)
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty